Saturday, August 20, 2011


The Queen of Spades

I was desperately sourcing for a bag organizer for quite some time before I got my grubby little fingers on this cheery, nautical baby with irregular red and cream stripes from Kate Spade. What got me smitten was actually the service tag, which reads 'have courage'. It's something I hold close to my heart...


Best of all, it's free! Weeeeeeeeeee......!!

This is supposed to be a large cosmetic pouch but I figured it would do nicely as my bag organizer because I seriously misplace my things whenever I change my bags!


It comes in 2 sizes, with this being the larger. Being greedy, I decided upon this since it could fit nicely into most of my bags. Though after a while, I realized that it's actually quite bulky so I'm using this as an underwear bag when I travel. Hahaha..

So, it's back to sourcing for my bag organizer and losing my stuff all over again!