Sunday, October 07, 2007

TARGET - LOCKED ON

For all those of you that have not been following the recent events in my life. Here’s a brief. Today marks the end of my holidays.

Bleah.

And just before I left the wards, I had lied to my ward mates that I would be transferring out to ward 63. It started out as a joke. A joke that I thought no one would ever believe. But it was made all the more believable when my preceptor joined in.

Why the hell are they so freaking gullible. And of all people, they chose to believe me. Heh. Maybe I can earn big bucks trying to peddle them magic stones? =)

So yeah. They think I’m leaving. Or have already left.

Sophia even cried when she heard the news.
Apparently, she feels we have a ‘connection’. Hmmmmm. Wokay.

As the days passed, the people there decided to get a little nosy and asked Nazeemah about my status. She cleared up the ‘misunderstanding’ STAT (immediately).

I’m going to be so dead cm (come morning).