Monday, July 09, 2007


I can’t be angrier at HR over in my hospital. I understand there are, and always will be beauracratic red tape present in all organizations, this, by far, is the lamest piece of shit I’ve had the chance to hear in a long while.

Allow me to provide you with some details.

HR lost my pics for the SNB registration. They only informed me of this fuck-up after I had to personally go down to register with SNB myself (at 3.30pm). They then gave me wrong instructions and I ended up having to trot down to Chinatown to retake the blardy pics so I could rush to SNB before they closed at 5pm.

I didn’t receive any notice about my new pay scheme until today. Congrats to me. And that’s only after I went down to their office, banging down the door with anger with regards to my pay being non-existent. Yes, they were clever enough to cut my student sponsorship last month, but too stooped to issue me my pay on the 7th.

And just what did that bitch have the cheek to tell me?!

“You are still on no-pay leave leh”

MUTHER FUCKER.

I met this bitch on so many occasions. And she did not tell me anything. And now she wants to do a tai-chi dance with me, pushing the blame to me?!

Wah lao… I tell you. I was pissing through my pores.

I raised my voice at her. I wanted to stop when I saw that she was shaking and went all white, but the ridiculous answers that parted from her lips just started to restart this throbbing pain in my head.

I have always been a firm believer of doing something once, and doing something well. If she doesn’t have the ability to make things right, at the very least, stop all this gawd damn irritating habit of making MY life miserable.

Fucker.

Your incompetence is an embarrassment to your organization.