Sunday, June 11, 2006

Pulitzer Smulitzer

Fara told me she read this person's blog the other day. Letting curiosity get the better of me, i went to check it out myself.

What a letdown.

Considering this person's eloquence, aparrent confident demeanor and quest for wordly possessions (he cheongs brands), his entries were really really bland. It was like an old lady masquerading as a cheese cake - clueless.

Reading it bore me to tears. It was about a series of short stories. Linked or not, i really can't remember. I took no effort to read the whole she-bang in detail. By the 3rd entry, i was practically weeping. And by the 5th, i was weeping so much, i was temporarily blind.

Below is an example of what resulted of my blindness :

@#)(@$*(*($oijf(*#$y@# vp )vn@_) $(_)($@+*^(

********************************************

Some people possess a certain type of magic. Able to spin tales and weave wonderful stories from words. Verbally painting an imaginary world filled with excitement and adventure.

I'm not there yet. I can't even spell.

And.. that guy, is much, much further away.