Thursday, April 20, 2006


Its my last day of my paeds attachment tomorrow. Thank goodness. I can safely say - Paeds is most definately not for me - unless i'm nursing orphans. There's so much drama i often find myself asking, "is this set of a super long winded american soap with the iconic sand flowing through the hour glass?" I can almost hear the corny music playing in the background.

Some people think that nurses' are maids. Order you here, order you there. Fuck you.
Some people think students are worse then maids. Double fuck you.
And some people, well, they're just incapable of sensible, rational thoughts. Triple fuck you. And add some mean ass butt thrusts too.

Some people colour my life, some in a positive way, whereas others, well, add a little too much spice. The latter can be said for a certian fucking biatch. An asymmetrically faced biatch.

I've enough of that sickeningly unstable, psychotic, asymmetrical faced biatch and her nonsense. She should consider the following :
  1. Rape the PIG (it is often said that the product of extremely ugly parents are beautiful children)
  2. Stuff her head down a toilet bowl just utilized by a person with gastroenteritis (eat shit biatch)
  3. Go for cosmetic surgery to fix that hideous lop-sided face
  4. Go jump off a building (hopefully she'll land face first so that will increase her chances of looking better)

Die biatch DIE...!!

I'm so fucking pissed by her nonsense. Actually, i quite pity her daughter. Its best that i leave ASAP. Else i may find it hard to put up with all her rubbish and explode head-on. I'll give her some abuse.