Thursday, April 20, 2006

AND THE PIG GOES WEE WEE WEE

I nearly killed the PIG...yes, again.

I tracked his trail around the ward. Target locked in sight. He knew the time of reckoning was near. Try as he might to seek solace under the protection of the managers, i eyed him like a predator on the prowl, hungry for blood. His eyes shifted uneasily, trying to scan the terrain for an escape route. There would be no escape.

When the time was right, i pounced. Trapping him a corner with nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, i started to grill him. Pork BBQ. He cowered, subtlely shivering in that cold, white, clammy skin of his. I could smell the fear. As beads of sweat glistened under the flouresent light, i slashed him with my acid words.

Take this, and that, and a hell lot more....
Slash slash slash

By the time he knew what hit him, the pack had joined in. Take MORE of this and that...We devoured the poor PIG.

The place reeked of a bleeding (previously inflated) ego and the stink of sweat mixed with excessive saliva. Finally, seeing death evident, the PIG reluctantly relented and agreed to the swopping of shifts. It was over. The pack dispersed into the night. And the PIG ran to gawd knows where to masturbate again. We'll let you off this time. You may not be so lucky the next time.

Expect this when you take advantage of my friends.

Charge me - i'm guilty. Oh gawd, i'm such an Ah Lian. Fucking hell. I need to repent. I seriously need to take up cross stitch again for anger management. I hope this behaviour never repeats itself again.