Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I'm Having The Time of My Life

We (me + suli + Jil) went to Newton to stuff our faces after work. We had char kuay teow, mussels and stingray! Yummy. Yum. Yum. I also had iced milo kosong which tasted like diluted shit juice. Curses to the bitch who made the drink. I asked for milo kosong, not longkang water.

But i did ultimately enjoy myself because i had great company. Suli and Jil are super. Real wacky characters. Especially Suli. She cracks me up. And possesses an imagination as vivid as mine. We imagine. We crap. We laugh.

Wish Moonie and Fara were there too...but one has a mother so strict i seriously wonder if she makes Moonie wear an iron chastity belt complete with electrical discharges when touched-have a little trust in Moonie. You've got a great daughter here.. and Fara's on morning tomorrow (so i'll spare her my wild ideas).

The low down on my day:
I think the PIG avoided me on purpose today. He can run, but he can't hide. That bastard. I'll get you tomorrow. I heard lots of dirt on him. Apparently, some students caught him snoozing in the infant bath room (he made his Pig ass comfortable on the wheelchair and slept for gawd knows how long). Moonie also caught him sleeping in the student bay. That fucker. And he always MIA to answer his 'phone calls'. Suli asked if he actually had friends. I believe it must be those 1900-sex hotline hookers calling him to remind him to call back later. Seriously, i have a hard time imagining him having any friends.

Had more work to do in the wards today =) Finally. Some staff can actually start to entrust a little more responsibility to us now. I have great partners...
  • Suli - my crap-mate who surprises me with her efficient hardworking nature.
  • Spencer - accelerated dip guy who's a father of 5. Yes 5, that blardy fertile man.
  • James - another accelerated dip guy, who's a father of none-he ain't married. We call him a Himbo cause he looks dense and is real chatty-worse then a woman.
  • And the others ( Moonie + Jil + Yuxuan) who pop by to help ever so often =) Thanks guys

At dinner, we met Kengli and Candy. I asked Jil why the bleached spot at the side of her uniform. She replied, "I have corrosive armpits". Wahaha. That nearly killed me. Suli came up with a "gimme a B, gimme an I,-T-C-H" cheer which we used liberally throughout dinner. That gave me spasms too =)

Lionel came by a little later. He looked pretty pissed but mellowed into a happy mood. He enjoys making fun of me now. Stare. Stare. Stare. Hahaha.. it doesn't anger me though. It'll take much more. Lionel.. BRING IT ON...!!

We joked that a man seemed to be staring at Suli at dinner. She denied it, as usual. So we poked fun of her, insisting that she was trying to take a pic of her 'lover' when she flipped out her phone. Hahaha..

Yuxuan seemed to be staring ernestly in Delifrance while on our way back to the ward, so i shouted, "Aiye Xuan, you like that guy inside ah??!" That really freaked her out. I thought it was funny. Haha. And so did the others.

Bumped into Asyik and Shida after work in the tearoom. I'm amazed that Asyik has morphed into a really happy fellow this semester. He really seems to be relating well to others. Some people think that the Pig has united our class (common enemy/target of ridicule). I'd like to think that we've grown fond of each other =)

Exam results will be out on the 28th. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'll reward myself if i do well. If i don't, i may turn mad and murder the Pig.

Sharon, pray for me. Like i'm always for you =)
Die die LA in december...