Friday, September 02, 2011

Stop And Smell The Roses



Meet Rose, the newest citizen of my cupboard. Hohoho...

This bag is made from smooshy, buttery soft nappa leather in an understated black which smells just divine! I can't stop myself from running my hands up and down the bag. Hardware and the infamous lettering logo comes in shiny gold. Swoon. The rose accents are also made from nappa, which has been lovingly coiled and sewn onto the front of the bag, together with a single leaf for added drama. Salivates.

It comes in a variety of colors (purple, fuschia etc) but I settled for the evergreen black.

This bag converts into a hand carry that looks great as an evening bag with its sturdy double rolled handles. Alternatively, snap on the attached sling and it transforms into a casual crossbody bag that still maintains an air of formality. A true statement piece!

I love it to bits!