Saturday, September 19, 2009

Updates

I finished my BCLS recertification the other day and I'm glad I can buy another 2 years before sitting for both the LSCN and BCLS modules. Hah!


can you see my red wrists?!

The class went rather smoothly although Kym schedules the worst of shifts. I had the recert session in the afternoon from 1-5pm and then had to take the stinky train back to work til 9.30pm while others could merrily head home. Sobs!
Heng heng, I managed to finish at 4pm. Hohoho.

Today, my ward manager officially announced that all applicants for entry into October’s advanced diploma intake were successful. Thus, we’d be collectively bidding our fond farewells soon.

Akin to fine chocolate, this farewell is bittersweet.

There’s been quite a load of drama brewing in the ward lately, with falls and backstabbing specifically leading the top charts. I’m just mindful of the salary slash since ward and miscellaneous allowances would be absent. Hopefully, since I’ve never done much night duty, I'm guessing it will not affect finances that drastically.

The orientation is scheduled on 9th Oct, which coincides with our Dinner and Dance. It’s our last gathering together as a ward, considering all the people that have left or are heading in different directions.

I pray new paths lead to greener pastures.

Given my newly acquired step into another decade, returning to the likes of school sure feels weird. I’m a little apprehensive, yet strangely expectant of this new page in my life. I've always been fond of studying.

I know, it's sick.

It's just that returning to a school filled with much younger people is kind of paiseh. Maybe I should start wearing overalls, tie huge ribbons in my hair and suck lollipops hopping about campus?! Hahaha..

I'd probably end up in IMH.

Though, knowing Stick Insect will be with me through another chapter etches a smile on my face. She even gave me some stationery for the new school term. So sweeeet hor?! Together with all the stationery we'd bought in HK, we're almost ready for school.

I'll let you peek at the delightful Jetoy pencil case she got me.



the cat details are everywhere!
We HEART Jetoy ++++

We can’t predict where we’d be posted to after our graduation but we’ve got a heck of a school term to raise havoc =)