Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Of Whispering Walls

We passed the audit..!!

And I’m pestering Lao Lao to feed us as promised. She apologized for her bad temper due to the stress and I guess she felt bad that she was the one whom gave the wrong answer to the auditor (which looked uncannily like Kenny Rogers, I swear!)

I’m rubbing my hands in anticipation to an expected bonus!

Happy as I am I can’t help but feel bogged down by something someone shared with me. People have this tendency to share intimate details with their lives with me. Abortions, matrimonial woes, financial crises, interpersonal relationships etc.

All the drama that will shame any self respecting Korean-Hindi-HK movie.

Pondering over, I can’t help but deduce it’s God’s little message for me to learn from the examples of others.

A gentle reminder that my actions does affect someone else. So does yours.