Thursday, June 19, 2008


Money, money, money…
It’s a rich man’s world…


Or so that’s how the song goes.

For this miserably poor person here, I can only eyeball the clock.

The countdown is on..!! I can’t wait!!!

Its 122hrs and 30min to bonus.. which translates to roughly slightly over 5 days more before I can begin to smell the sweet fragrance of Yusof Ishak’s printed large face.

By now, you should be able to comprehend the depths of my desperation. Hahaha..

Also, F4 is officially 1 yr old this 18th. It seems like only days since we first stumbled into kusu island. Time literally flies when you’re enjoying yourself. We’re planning a celebration later this month in the ward. It’ll be a nice gesture to show our appreciation to all our colleagues for their patience.

For now, I’ll just have to dream till the money comes.