Wednesday, June 18, 2008

An angel gave me the adidas jacket with the wing motif..!!!
Thank you babe...
This beauty is the 5th in my collection of adi jackets. One for every weekday now! Woohoo!!
Below is a picture of the heavenly jacket.
Notice the subtle print in the blue areas. And the unique wing motif on the chest area, whereas the trefoil logo is located at the bottom.The piping is actually a bright bloody red in real life. It lines the collar and the sleeves in all its iconic adidas tradition.
And believe me, it looks super nice on me. Wahahaha... !!!

I'm praying the angel brings this pair of shoes to me too!!!
How lovely can adi shoes get?!! I simply love their country sleek series to bits!
Hint Hint. Angel take note.
I have the white leather with gold stripe version, but you'll never hear me complaining I've got too many pairs of shoes!

I hope angel wants to get me the Nike medallion sling and Shox pumps too!