Thursday, November 01, 2007

Time's racing with gawd knows who or what.

- 24 super long days to the next pay day
- 377A bullshit debate continues
- Helloween's past

- Sharon Lee has left for the US
- Granny Lee remains in hospice
- Little Ryan has been discharged

- Kristabel went & returned from Bangkok
- Gary went & returned from Taiwan
- Leni is still in Philippines

- Been treated to lunch

- Met up with Deeva, Meiz, Emi
- Met up with Mentor for our monthly makan sessions

- I’ve been both complimented and nagged by Lao Lao
- We have a new mini sized Physiotherapist
- DOM (Dirty Old Man) Red Alert in Ward
- I’ve completed the 5Cs program
- Another talk scheduled tomorrow @2pm
- Ward chalet next fri
- My uniform remains shrunken

- Songs continue to get stuck in my head

I’ll be back in the ward tomorrow.


Waka waka.


Pui.