Wednesday, September 05, 2007


INNER BEAUTY

When men say it’s not the outside, but the inside that matters. They’re not lying. They’re just stretching the truth.

Allow me to explain. Yes, through the years of evolution, the men have finally figured it out. The face of a woman makes up just part of the sales package.

It’s the underwear that does the preservation of the insides.
By this, I can’t help but mean – explicitly – the bits that should jiggle, bounce and entice nice, straight men.

Likewise, I can’t agree more. I also have this fascination; an obsessive compulsion for great underwear. In no way is this, a fetish or am I perverse, I just turn into hunting mode when need be.

Good bras help make average boobies look kick-ass and offer comfortable support. Helping boobies globally fight the evil pull of gravity. Lest we all end up looking like Lao Lao before hitting 60.
Boobies should never end at the waist.

Good panties possess Harry Potter powers of invisibility under skirts/pants/jeans and don’t peek over the waistbands of our low-waist-ed counterparts. There’s absolutely only one thing more disgusting then exhibitory undergarments.

And that is UGLY, DIRTY, MOTH BITTEN exhibitory undergarments.

I follow these simple rules :

Granny undies should be burned.
Do you really want your granny’s undies to be waaaay fergilious then yours?

You should never buy second hand undies – now that’s just blardy unhygienic.

Always get nice undies –
You never know when you’ll be sent to a hospital. Really. And you never know if the doctor/nurse/medic is going to be cute.

I just love nice underwear to bits. I think they’re the sexiest item of clothing anyone can own. And the style speaks volumes about the wearer’s personality, both the visible and otherwise.

I have the power to wear anything I want to on the inside.

I buy underwear in all colors and styles. All cuts and finishes. In lace and microfibre. From cotton to satin. I love them all!

Seamless! Sport Supports! French Lace! Embroidery! Lycra! Ribbons! Whatever!

Recently, in a desperate (and equally lame) attempt to return to their roots in nursing, the hospital decided to revamp their current uniform style and color. From the original distinct and hardy (color) to the boring and mundane white.

I had to chuck my current rainbow bright colored undies for a range of muted tones, in case they decide to scream beneath the layers. And yes, my ever expanding butt is not food - I do not wish for it to look like a leg of ham forcefully tied up in string.

I swear I will never repeat bringing Mashi Maro to the wards on my butt again.

As usual, I have gained weight through the past months. What used to be a very loose, oversized uniform, has transformed into something rather fitted. But, I can only brainwash myself into thinking that my hot water rinses are responsible for shrinking the uniform. I just need to accept the fact that my blossoming womanly curves can no longer be contained.

Utter Rubbish.

I’m just getting fatter. Nabeh. *bangs head*

So yes, in case you’re wondering, Kristabel and I managed to get some new underwear from the John Little sale at Expo Hall 4. The Pierre Cardin Young Hearts (yes, indeed, they’re not only meant for just the young in age) range was damn cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. At $10/set, what better steal can there be elsewhere?! Bras were from 2 for $5 to max $30/pc.
A steal I say! Gimme gimme gimme MORE…

We even saw some bras so big a singular cup could pass off as an N95 or fill enough water to feed hundreds. Thousands. The Entire World. Which also reminded me of Chicken’s 80cents humungous granny underpants from Chinatown still rotting at my place. Hehehheheee..

And panties in all cuts and patterns, ranged from $5-$10/pc. I bought mine for $15.90/3pcs. And what made it even cooler was the fact that the cashier didn’t scan them in. So, in the end, I got them for free.

WAHAHAHAHA… I’m in undie heaven.

In case you catch me swaggering down the halls with a smirk plastered across my face, you can bet your ass I’m wearing something POWERFUL and something that could possibly burn into memory.

Or maybe just stark, raving mad with a panty pulled overhead