Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I'm into my 2nd week of being a full fledged professional ass cleaner/maid (aka nurse) but i have yet to even get my hands dirty. It's just day after day of super mind numbing, boring lectures by (just about) anyone and everyone who has failed english.

Yes, i'm serious.

So serious in fact, Zul states that it's a requirement to fail english before one can even climb up the ladder of success. Hahahaaa... and let's face it, i can do that deliberately =)

As you climb the ladder of success,
Don't let the boys look up your dress

I'm itching to return to the wards quick, for the simple fact that prolonged absence will dilute whatever skills i've spent so much effort aquiring.

I need to keep my hands nimble. And i think i need my doses of ah mah and ah peks. And runs to the canteen. Or maybe i just want to keep my brain alive and prevent impending dementia..!

I've made some nice new friends at this foundation program. With so many breaks inbetween lectures, it's also no wonder that i've packed on the pounds. There's really nothing much to jot down and even less brain power required. Except for IV meds, which, incidentaly starts tomorrow.

Ok, visibily, i'm not putting much effort into this post. It's just a hectic update about current events. So yeah.. end.