Thursday, December 07, 2006

I question people, motives, myself

No questions are ever meaningless
And not all questions require an answer

Depending on the motive of the person asking the question
It may be used to emphasize a point
Create an awareness, or find an answer

I like to ask questions

Having too many to keep track off
Most end up being answered albeit satisfactorily
Others lay nagging
While a percentage lay dormant
Hiding in the back of my thoughts until they're ready to be resurrected

Pity you asked a question I could not answer
Or can you read my mind, and see that I simply refuse to?

The truth being stranger the fiction
And considering the consequence that may follow...
Wouldn't a defeatist stance be more comfortable?

Look at me, as I turn away, going about my usual routines

I'm joining the glitzy world of the masquerade ball