Friday, December 01, 2006

Cherlosophy's Life List
  1. Go skydiving
  2. Go to US to wreck havoc with Sharon Lee
  3. Go to China with my PRC classmates
  4. Ride the reverse bungee thingee
  5. Throw a mock seizure when i'm being scolded to freak the fella so much they'd never dare do it to anyone ever again
  6. To not be a doormat
  7. Remind the people i love that i do
  8. Wear a wig
  9. Make a new friend
  10. Get a merit
  11. Clean my room
  12. Start liking to clean the house
  13. Perform in IMH with the patients
  14. Work damn hard in Dec 2006
  15. Upgrade my earings
  16. Learn a new language and speak it well - jibberish not counted
  17. Smile more
  18. Get my life story published

Right now, the count stands at 18.

I've been fortunate enough to have gone through some experiences. And i'd like to add to the list. Though some experiences may not have seemed to be positive at the particular point in time, it's cumulative effect has made me what i am today.

I am Cheryl.

C-H-E-R-Y-L and damn proud to be me.

'myspace