Monday, August 28, 2006

Moonie writes of what her 5 Cs would include, and as a continuation, i'd like to list mine too.

We're such blog stalkers lah ...

My list is as follows :

1. Comfort
Nope, not the cab company. Just a level of biopsychosocial comfort.
Enough to eat.
Good health.
Great family & friends.

2. 3. 4. 5. - see 1.

So you can see, i don't ask for very much. Hahaahaa...

I want to die with as little regrets as possible. To be as happy as i possibly can. To go as far as i possibly can.

Though Fara and Suli often lament that i will grow up to be a ciggie smoking, umbrella poking, old lady in brightly coloured clothes. So much for my penchant for loud clothing. And oh yeah, swearing my head off in the wards.

Chee bye lah missy, my water where?!
-Lifts umbrella to poke nurse in eye-

Turns to neighbouring bed,
Nabeh, you damn noisy man. Can shut up or not?!
-Lifts umbrella to poke neighbour-

To visitor, Joey
Your wife die already or not?
-Lifts umbrella, but just winks-

Good grief. I hope JP never reads this. I wouldn't know where to hide my face. Hohoho