Monday, July 31, 2006

My neighbour is deaf as a physically disabled cow. He blasts the volume on late into the night, thinking the rest of the world requires hearing aids.

Tsk Tsk.

Some people have zero EQ. Some people just don't get it. Not onlythe men...

Case in point :
1. My neighbour
2. Fad - who borrowed my torchlight even though she has her own and refused to share with whoever who needs it more then her
3. Fad - who goes off buying food and drinks for herself
4. Fad - who shuns the toilet when all of us are going but scoots off alone suddenly after we get back
5. Fad - who saves no seats for others, but expects the rest to save one for her
6. Fad - who just stares blankly at her phone but refuses to speak a word to us

I'm banging my head on the wall.

Haiz.. Fad.. Fad... how can i put it to you nicely?
What can i do to make the situation better?
Frankly, we're all pissed at the behaviour.

I guess it's up to me to tell you?