Monday, June 05, 2006

I am back in the ward. Another day of drama.

I heard my friends saying Nazmi asked a patient who was humming to himself to shut up. That really made my blood boil. Bubbling like a volcano, i had to hunt that bastard down. Who the hell is he to ask a patient, MY patient to shut up? Nabeh.

I will give no chance for escape. He had to understand that it is WRONG. BLARDY WRONG.

Cutting him in his tracks, I pointed at him and asked him straight to his pimply, irritating face, making sure my voice was loud enough to be heard by others (i'm a bitch, i have a reputation to maintain) :

"Aiye Nazmi! I heard you asked my patient to shut up ah? Why did you do that?!"

That lame bastard answered : "No leh. Where got?"

Me : "Are you sure?! Then why will people talk?"

Bastard : "Errr.... yeah."
Lame bastard starts a lame giggle. Fucker.

Me : "You have no right to do that. He was only humming to himself. No reason for you to tell him to shut up right? I think you owe him an apology."
My fucked up face has manifested BIG TIME by this point.

Bastard : "Ok lor. Ok."

Lame bastard.

Why the hell come into nursing if you belittle the rights of a patient? Blardy hell... the poor patient was only HUMMING to himself. And that's a crime??! It does not warrant a rude remark like that.

So far, i've yet to slap that fat lame bastard (Nazmi) for polluting the lecture hall with his disgusting guitar strumming. He's trying to act cool. TRYING, not succeeding. In fact, i should be slapping his sickening face everytime i see him. Irritating. Piss off. And i shall not even go into the fact that he harrassed Moonie. Poor Moonie.

But, God sees all. And today, He worked especially fast. That fat bastard got an acute attack of hives. WAHAHHAAA.... his face popped itchy bumbs all over. He looks disgusting as it is already. Having the hives just accentuated his alternative "beauty".

That brought a WIDE grin to my face. You would have mistaken me to be the cheshire cat. All teeth. Teeth. TEETH.


'myspace