Thursday, June 15, 2006

Another day in the ward.

Another day of piss ass shit.

Another day for me to pull a freaking long face.

I tell you, the damn blardy drama never ends. What do you get when 1 staff nurse says 1 thing and another says some other thing? BLAME.

My posting really sucks. For 1 thing, the staff seems more interested in my private life then anything else. Constantly asking me which ward i was previously from, whether i have a boyfriend, how old i am... yada yada yada. Chee Bye. Please, i'm now a student, ask me the things that are pertaining to work. I do not like you. Neither are you my friend. So stop acting so chummy with me. Heck, i don't even want to know what you think of me. Get a life.

And to blatantly pass sarcastic comments about the students. Fuck you. What makes you think you can get angry at me and not expect me to feel the same way against you?! I don't have to suck up to you. I don't have to take your rubbish. And more importantly, i don't have to clean up your shit.

I put on such a black face daily, i get sick myself. Even 1 more day feels like an eternity. The patients are great though. And i believe most of the students work damn hard. To belittle our contributions is just pure vulgar body parts (read : virgina & penis).

I seriously VERY angry. Very frustrated. Very pissed. Very everything.

I try to work as best i can. I make mistakes, correct me. I try to keep calm and open. However, when the level of respect i render unto you is not reciprocated, do not expect me to lay like a doormat and cower. I respect your decision. I respect your rules. But enough is enough. It's time to take a stand.

Enough fake smiles. It's evident that i don't even try to make small talk with the staff these days. Go to HELL. If you have a bone to pick with me, BRING IT ON.

A small fry like me is patiently waiting. Waiting for you bastards to drop the hell dead. If i ever pass out into this ward, i cannot comprehend the amount of damage i will do. Seriously.