Sunday, May 07, 2006

Cherlosophy's Current Playlist

1. If I Could Be Like That - 3 Doors Down
2. You're All I Need - White Lion
3. Away From The Sun - 3 Doors Down
4. Feel It - Black Eyed Peas
5. Small Town Girl - Journey
6. Papa Don't Preach - Kelly Osbourne
7. Be Without You - Mary J. Blige
8. I'm Alright - JerryC
9. More Human Than Human - White Zombie
10. Sorry - Madonna
11. One Love - U2 Ft Mary J Blige
12. Saving Me - Nickelback
13. Photograph - Nickelback
14. Come Away With Me - Norah Jones
15. Right Here - Staind
16. Catch Yr Wave - The Click Five
17. P.S I Love You - Lena Park
18. Tiny Dancer (Elton John Cover) - Foo Fighters

The soundtrack to my life....
Ps- apologies to 'Baby Girl' Fara for the initial mis-spelling of a song title. Perhaps due to my subconscious love for watches? Wahaha...