Tuesday, April 25, 2006


My rendition of Fara, Myself and Moonie put together...but they'll never stand near me while i go puff like a magic dragon =)
Fara's a small little thing with large eyes, an acid tongue and the mastermind behind our class blog. You go girl!
Moonie's a lanky, pouty lipped female with dimples. She's so accident prone, she can trip over her own toes. You rock too!
Together, they attract men like bees to honey. The men don't have a chance. Too bad LooLoo and Andy Ong loves me =) Moonie, try harder. And too bad i prefer YKJ. Cheryl, try harder.
I pretty much embarrass them with every chance i get. Moonie's the butt of my jokes and Fara endures all the loud burps and yawns in public. I don't know why they are still my friend. If i had a friend like me, i'd jump on the bandwagon to where ever i'm not around. You get my drift. If you don't, try harder.