Wednesday, March 29, 2006





A Little About School


Recently, there was a guy in NUS who instigated a petition against his lectures regarding their aparrent lack of the use of acceptable standards of english. Whoa...

Let me tell you... i can assure you one thing - the lecturers in my school are far worse. Let me cite you a few examples :

  1. I have one particular teacher - a small, short, old fashioned bitch of a spinster (we call her thong-bitch) who has such an irritating pseudo-american slang she makes me regurgitate my meals just listening to her. My gosh, she'll even make those freak SPGs blush with her mind numbing slang. She thinks that just because she was most probably educated overseas, it gives her the right to inflict such pain to the students attending her lectures. She'll give me ear cancer i tell you!
  2. Another that comes to mind is one educated in australia. Personally, i have never heard her but from the way my classmates mimic her, its just damn f-ing nauseating! I think she's freaking trying to deny her eastern roots.
  3. Word mutations, courtesy of a few of them....
  • Children - chewren
  • Doctor - loc -ter
  • Intravenous - int-la-vi-ni-ous
  • All - or
  • Diaster - li-sast-ter
    I say... fuck the whole short tongued, pee brained lot of you.

And speaking of CB lecturers (allow me to digress a little here. Indulge me). Let me point out a few examples of the bitches that proliferate my school (which wil remain anonymous in lieu of potential lawsuits or at least until i become the minister of education.. hahaha)

  1. One lecturer disallowed my classmate leave of absence to attend to her sick uncle overseas. The poor girl and her family had to be seperated as they flew overseas. She wasn't even able to see her uncle on his deathbed. Talk about heartlessness. And the reason : (given by the lame old lady) 'cannot change attachment dates leh. You go after attachment lah. I already handed your name in'. Chee bye.
  2. Another of my classmate had a surgical appointment with his dentist. And the operation required him to be hospitalized post procedure. He had scheduled it to fall after his attachment. But the bitch had switched his schedule and in the end, the op date clashed with his attachment. He went to rectify the matter with the bitch and asked if they could stick to the original schedule but the cow insisted that she did not change the schedule. After much (futile) efforts, he had to reschedule his operation instead. And luckily, the surgeon obliged. Else i think he would have biten her head off with whatever teeth that would remain.
  3. The same cow also had an encounter with me. She called me saying that i had not informed some people regarding my absence and rudely said that i had not updated my particulars into the system. I asked her then how was it possible that she could contact me. She screamed (because she could not have any orgasm) at me and slammed down the phone. I called her back and slammed the phone back at her. Thus, i have been blacklisted (flashes middle finger)

These i fear, do not seem to be isolated cases. Rampant acts done with malice and with total disregard of other people's feelings. In turn, they are greeted with the same treatment. Serves those cows right (they're cows, but they do not produce milk cause they don't have any breasts). I'd much rather they go moo moo moo back to old macdee's farm.