Friday, March 02, 2012

March On

It's finally March!!

I can't help but get excited thinking about our impending all girls' trip to sssshhhh... (secret!!) Teeheee.. Focal Travel gave us 2 free days in (double) sssshhhhh.... (secret!!) and I've the itinerary all planned already!

So many places, so little time!

 And one really doesn't need a crystal ball to prophesize that I will in all probability (over)spend like a deranged shopaholic! I hope our dear Ross can swoop down with a wad of dough to save my helpless ass!

Maybe one day (soon), I'll lock this blog so I can finally wallow in cartharsis! Not that I have a huge following anyway!

But first...!

I will be spending a nice little overnight with my family over in Ubin. Yes, I know, this will be my 3rd trip there in 6 months. (Rolls eyes) I do like the rustic laid back vibe Ubin exudes even though finding food can be such a bitch.

So let's tug onwards! I know March will be a great month =)