Friday, December 09, 2011


Another year goes by

In just under 3 weeks, we’ll have to sing a swansong to the year 2011. Which incidentally, has been quite an exhilarating heck-of-a-roller-coaster ride.

This time round, the highlight of my year must have been my tandem skydive in the Arizona dessert, amidst the haunting sandy shades of brown in Vegas with Ching and Sumi. Even stranger is how a single impromptu trip morphed into such a spontaneous and daring adventure that cemented our bonds.

I love my girls.

And this ward, this irritating yet alluring place that saw me slog my guts out seems to have somehow shifted to provide me a sense of serenity I can’t explain no matter how hard I try to express in words. The all too familiar shit we have to grit our teeth to endure and the darling staff that come so readily forward to buffer the extreme conditions we face everyday is perhaps best described as a cancer that grows on you.

And 2011 couldn’t have been a better year for Fluffy and Sharon Lee. With major milestones in their lives now set in motion, I’m wishing them the best in the upcoming year.
My beloved.

And to Ross, the new year will mark a closure in his contract which will hopefully see him beef up his pirates-of-the-Caribbean loot.

I’m really at my happiest. Ever.

Though perhaps just another Prada Bauletto would be just fine. Harhar.

So I’m going to clink those glasses (of sparkling juices), kick back and simply relish the ride towards 2012.
Here’s to 2011.