Friday, February 25, 2011

Keep Cheryl Happy

After a spate of explosive shopping sprees, the Bank of Cheryl is seriously undergoing a major review in her budget for the fiscal year.


Love my patent Timberland loafers in their
understated black leather and white rubber soles!
Got this baby at IMM Timberland Outlet store..!


This pair of nautical themed ballet pumps is from Summit,
a Malaysian brand rivalling our very own Charles & Keith.
This pair goes for a song at RM39.
Eat your heart out.


My new bling stilettos with ribbon ties and rows of bling!
I wear this around the house when I feel crazy.
Straps can be tied in different ways for different looks.
How cool is that?!
You know you love it!!


Though elated with my multiple acquisitions through the past few months, smiles fade when trodden with the harsh reality of a declining surplus.

Demands for payment have been coming in droves as the lure of beautiful shoes continue to sing their siren lullaby. Also noted is the heap of cash siphoned out for the upcoming trip due April. I'm so excited..!!

Even with the United Bank of Ross stepping in to buffer the weight of declining assets, I'm on my hands and knees praying for a meteor shower of cash!