Monday, March 09, 2009

J(et)oy

Today, on a whim, we decided to revisit Jurong Point, a pleasant deviation from our normal orchard rd circle. Jurong Point’s large new wing exudes a fresh Jap vibe with many niche shops littered throughout.

And destiny had us stumbling over the most exciting thing ever! I found Eden!! Ok, I admit I’m exaggerating. We found this quaint little shop selling imported stationery from Japan and Korea.


Stationery Island
63 Jurong West Central 3
#B1-33 (JP2)Jurong Point Shopping Centre
Singapore 648331

http://stationery-island.blogspot.com/

And guess what?! Of course they carried Jetoy and Magic Soup products!!! And you know how my love for Jetoy is dangerously teetering along the borders of obsession.

In the shop, I squealed and started hyperventilating; bubbling with adrenalin like kid in a candy store. If given a choice, I would have gladly hauled everything back home. Every single item was just amazing. From the printed notepads to the colorful stickers, I wanted everything! Even the prices were notably cheaper then in Taka.

Unfortunately, limited finances and a possible jail term prevented me from cleaning out the store.

So here’s what I finally left with...



I bought this myself. It's a booklet of stickers and a card holder that winks!


Stick Insect bought this for me.. though the irresistable luggage tag was bought from Taka. It's a replacement for the Hello Kitty luggage tag that was lost during our Taiwan trip.

The handphone strap winks too. Aren't they just adorable?! I'm so in love!