Saturday, December 27, 2008

Jetoy (joy!)

Ever since the start of time, I've been an avid fan of kitty (and Pig) products, scouring far and wide for momentos to add to my collection. Of course, I have my fair share of Makoto Muramatsu, Hikosen Cara and Hello Kitty products.

Which self respecting kitty fan doesn't?!

But what started out as another outing to Taka has triggered this longing for Jetoy's rendition of cats. In the Princess Choo Choo collection, the cats are refashioned into well known characters such as Marilyn Monroe, Little Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, Mona Lisa etc.. Its just hilarious!

Just in case you're wondering why I'm soooo in love with Jetoy's products, I'll let the pictures do the talking. I just took one glance at the products (displayed near the Hallmark/Precious Moments section) and became instantly hooked.

Stick Insect bought me the note pad because she could see the dilemma I had over payment. And it was after a long and hard battle of walking around in circles before I settled for the note pad because the diary, although alluring, was simply too expensive.

The paper products don't come cheap. The note pad with just plain lined paper costs $9.90. The boxed diaries are waaaay steeper. With colourful printed pages and a hardcover, it costs over $40.

Heart ache but the designs are really so hypnotizing!

Take a look..!!





I will frame the blardy pics after I've used the notepad. Though I forsee that will only be in the far distant future as the note pad is still nestled in its plastic cover and only allowed to be admired safely in my bookcase. Hahaha..

Keep your hands off!