Thursday, December 25, 2008

Full Circle

The year has been a very blessed one. Looking back, I can't help but stretch into a smile. The year is ending with a resounding bang.

Today, the ward had a mini potluck to celebrate christmas as an incentive to all the staff that were scheduled to work on this holiday. Ah Chow and Ah Koh bought us a yummilicious fudge log cake and gave out trinkets, a sign of appreciation for all the hard work we've put in.

Ah Chow was so happy, she threw away all her diet restrictions and ate merrily away. Even emphasizing that Stick Insect was far skinnier then her! She insisted Stick Insect needs to eat more.. yes, that poor starving child. Hahaaha... and later we distributed the unopened snacks to the patients in the ward.

Joy multiplies when shared =)


Look at the spread we had!

Recapping on the past year, memories flood me...





My gastronomic adventures with Stick Insect!

It's so funny how 2 ladies, not exceptionally well endowed can always eat so much every time.

You can imagine me gobbling my food down but frankly, Stick Insect looks like she can only swallow saliva. How can she manage to eat so much?! Hahahaha



St James post audit bash - and F4 (me as monkey)


My swelling Kitty collection!

sooooo cute I can bite myself... heehee..
and you haven't seen all the kitty stuff inside the drawers!

My fave has to be the marilyn kitty notepad at the side =)
it's from a korean brand, Jetoy.


Field Trip to HK and the food...!!!! Slurp!


The pigeon hole of a hotel in HK..!


The ward at night


Working the graveyard shift over around CNY



The bookmarks I made for the special people in my life..


And a little something I made for myself not long after I graduated

Best of all, I have many handmade gifts from people who took the trouble and effort to make something for me.

Of course, there were much more details.. all etched into memory =) some i blogged about, some i keep private, stashed safely away from prying eyes. All equally precious memories in another ongoing chapter of my life.

It's been a blessed year =)