Sunday, June 01, 2008

Gimme Gimme

Taking a cue from the infamous Ms Britney Spears, I too, am singing this same tag line. You see, my institution has decided to give all eligible staff a special additional, one time payoff on top of our regular bi-annual bonus. They're promising a cool 1k, which translates to a nett take-home sum of 800 smackeroos.

Suddenly, I find myself so in need of so much.

Dammit.

My body aches for the following :

1. Louis Vuitton's Saumur in Mini Mono
- I can dream can't I?

2. Portable DVD player
-preferably with built-in tv tuner and swivel screen

3. More Sony Stuff
- yes, I can live with a Vaio, multimedia players, cams and more!

4. Coach Sneakers!!

5. The gorgeous Adidas jacket with the wing motif

Though in the end, I presume I'll probably give myself a little treat (read : food) at a nice place and save the remainder for my trip (Fuel charges are such kill joys!) because in actuality, I'm not going to get very much anyway.

Chee Bye.