Thursday, December 27, 2007



Thank You

There’s so much I can be thankful for. So much so, it’s even difficult to start. I don’t know where one point starts and another follows. The blessings just seem to keep coming in waves.

The bonus given earlier this month was sufficient to cover the cost of Christmas presents for loved ones and close friends. And my mindless spur-of-the-moment/lapses in sanity at one-too-many Esprit boutiques and yes, yet another pair of Birkies. Sigh. Can you begin to smell my burnt pockets?

Someone gave me a W910i. (Thanks again) Drools.

Wipes spit. Drools again.

With the large LCD, clear cam, motion sensor, sleek lines and large memory capacity, I think it’s the coolest thing on earth! Are you jealous already?!

Aside from my PSP slim, that is. Drools again.

And time with F4 + 2 is simply wonderful. We spent Christmas at Ana’s. The little woman cooked up such a storm and what was supposed to be a little, intimate get-together ended up being a giggling cum scream fest/sleepover. No one intended to stay over, but lo and behold, Snoopy ended up falling in love with her place and the rest of us were just too tired to move from the festive stuffing.

Sweet Ana also bought all of us Hush Puppy boxers! She wanted everyone to have a gift! Awww…. We went to fetch Mokie and Leni from work as they were on Night Duty. They were so happy to have bodyguards to walk them to Ana’s place. And we had such a blast at Ana’s. Mokie also gave us handwritten, personalized cards stating her feelings for each of us. That emo woman. Her note nearly brought tears to my eyes. Nearly.

Smiles.

Ana’s so small. She looks like a midget on her bed. So funny! And imagine 5 grown ups on 2 super singles. And we still had space.

Must be my mo hui shen cai! Kristabel, no need to be jealous.

Waka waka

Sadly, Leni will be leaving us to further her education in NYP later this week. Her advanced diploma in med-surg nursing is scheduled to commence in Jan. We’re rooting for her, even though we’re fending off the dreaded watery-eye syndrome.

Mokie’s turning 21 this 30th! She wants to celebrate her birthday in Yangtze cinema, and experience the infamous seats with the power of artificial impregnation. I swear she will be going without me.

I must keep my womb dormant.

And I still have one last round of presents to gather for the group. Our weekly gift exchanges were very successful. In the end, we each received great gifts filled with love! Leni got her cardholder. Kristabel got her Havaianas. Mokie got in-ear earphones. Ana got designer headphones. Snoopy will get her watch soon. And I, I got an esprit tunic! One session was particularly fulfilling because we unanimously decided to donate the proceeds to charity.

The girls have such heart.

Smiles.

I went to clean my Dad’s grave. Ross and Rick prayed for Dad too. Rick even stayed behind to have a little private ‘chat’. My brother amazingly found a striped rock resembling a heart shape, nestled in the sea of stones.


I’d like to think that Daddy’s sending us his love.

Smiles.

When I’m feeling down, I just have to remember to look around. I have so much to be thankful for.

My family.
My friends.
Tam-So-Leong-Low.

My loves.

Thank you for making 2007 so special. Thank you.