Friday, February 16, 2007

Gimme a P to the I to the A to the H.

What do you get?!

P-I-A-H....!!!!

Yes, we have done it again.

We, the students (whom of which institute I am not at liberty to name) have once again shit through 2 projects in a week. And given our fundamental procrastinating nature, it is only expected that these projects would only be churned out days before the actual presentation.

My team made good progress, staying back late to cram in info, working together to come up with mascots, program listings, gathering quotes and what-have-yous. Just look at the all the stuff we did. And cheers to our acting skills (more like lying through our teeth) through each presentation. Well done guys!

Not to mention our littlest Fara, whom is sadly still locked away in CDC for treatment of some sexually transmitted disease.

Ok, I'm slandering her here.

For the record, that good woman, she's at home, kindly allowing the dreaded chickenpox to run its course. And yes, she's on mandatory quarantine. Sad little thing. Get well soon ok!

CNY hols begin today =)

Upcoming Events :
Socio(work) presentation due in 2 weeks
Exams just around the corner
(Someone please corrupt the cpu that holds all info for the papers?)

And PS –
Andy Ong looks BLARDY HOT!
And Moonie nearly killed me by way of drooling-slippery floor combo.
I’ll try to sneak a pic in one day. I MUST! I MUST!