Tuesday, September 19, 2006

We've finally finished filming all the scenes for our project. Phew. And now it's time to consolidate the info and brace for the presentation on thursday.

Then move on for our Psychology presentation on Self Destruction on friday.

It'll be another maranthon day for Fara, Zul and me tomorrow because we have debate. Another day from 9am-1opm. I do hope debate finishes early tomorrow. It's hard to drag myself out of bed early in the morning.

A typical case of sleep drunkedness.

I still have to prepare for my practical assessment and theory paper next week.

So you can see.... i'm really burdened with work. So much so, this has aggravated my randomness to new heights. And Fara's licking up every minute of it. Even Sharon (from debate) is joining in the fun.

Just look at what you get when you put Fara and I together :

We see guy with weird hair walk past.
We remember guy passed comments about us the other time.
We attack guy's weird hair again.
We then make fun of the Ben & Jerry's logo on his bag - stating that we like to eat that too. However we do state that we "don't dig the hair".
We follow up my selectively editing the song "My Humps" (a much maligned song) to "My hair".
This is followed up by random hip hop gestures and wanabe shakes.
The rest follows suit (or just laughs, trying to disassociate themselves).

I think i may require medication. No. I think i DO need medication. Period.