Monday, July 03, 2006


Back At One.. not

First day back at school. I sucked in the familiar sights and sounds of mundane school life.

Fara, Moonie, Chicken, psuedo SBM, KFC chick, Jil, KL, Evelyn, Zul, Boon, Mannequin Man, Kueh Dageng, Lobang woman Candy etc etc etc .... even fat ol' CB Phua.
Unfortunately, Mr CB Phua will not be able to join my class any longer. Can Moh Peng have the same fate please?

The littered lecture halls, the tortise slow lifts, the noisy canteens, the alien looking schoolmates, the understocked Cheers - lack of cigarettes, and the lame fairs my school chooses to put up .. i sucked it all in. And my inflated lungs help give the impression of a fuller chest. Woohoo. i hope..

It's wonderful to see all of them again. (and still minus the chest)
I can continue to ____________________ .
(There's such inifinate possibilities, i won't bother to limit myself, you fill in the blank yourself)


*******************

Inbred with a samaritan-ism, I wanted to let Moonie use my NETS to pay for her school fees because she only had cash on hand (and yes, the stupid school doesn't accept cash). However, her devil fingers must have been electrically charged with static. One rub of her hand, and my NETS card was totally fried. I was lucky i didn't lend her any of my credit cards.. HENG AH.

So ......... Fara accompanied me to Plaza Sing to make a new card at the bank. Standing in line alone with nothing else much to do, i made the following observations :

1. the notice near the tellers read : withdrawals/exchanges .
From afar, and at a glance, it looked more like sexchanges.

2. A balding ang moh man in a turquoise polo tee and khaki berms. At first, he looked normal enough, but there was something amiss, something that was just screaming for attention. It took me quite a while to register. I stared and stared and stared. Then, like a sledgehammer, it struck me. Embroidered on the sides of the berms were that of flora and fauna. Emroidered. Flora. Fauna. Good Gosh. My eyes started to burn.

After that, we window shopped. I realize Fara's one really girly person. She likes prissy stuff of sparkly bits, lacy/cabbage edged/skirts, among others. She drew the line at the ultra bling cherry keyring at Chomel though - Thank gawd!

We struttered into Sasa and tested some perfumes. It all seemed to smell really weird. A mix of stale perfume and other unimaginable ingredients. For one, i was farting every step of the way. Releasing my silent killers among the crowd. My colonic pheromones =) Lovely. Really.

Fara and I peered over makeup.. more so her then me. Then walked some more.

I begged her to get me some mouthwatering Bose equipment when we past by an audio shop. She promised she would - provided she got a job in Geylang. So, i'm keeping my hopes up and my fingers crossed =) and i do hope her legs will remain open...

I've spent 2 years looking at these places, 2 years staring at those faces, 2 freaking years. And in just anotherblink of an eye(lid), it'll all be over. But firstly, i'll have to go through NAFA. My fats are already protesting!