Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Today.
Debate.
Today.
Time for the showdown.

Todays marks closure to the debate saga. Against all odds, somehow, we managed to claw our way into the semis. And to think - we're against the strongest team, our own friends, and representing the same school. How ironic can that be.

They put up a great battle. And frankly, given their eloquence, courage, and wit, they were destined for the finals from the start. I'm proud of my teammates though. Moonie set the tone in her usual prime-minister-ily manner. Fara improved a whole lot, being more organized and focused. Instead, i stank like a sack of rotting oninons. My reply speech sucked so much it became a leech (liability) for my team. Suck. Suck. Suck.

And yes, we lost. By how much, i don't know. So congrats to Halim's (now christened 'XS') team for breaking it into the finals. I have faith that they will win. No doubt about it.

And cheers to the people that showed sportsmanship and actually shook our hands. Well, that caught me off-guard. It was a nice though. And yes, continued thanks to Daddy Lian for all his support and 'promised' dinner treat. I want lobster ah.

On the whole though, i think we did enjoy ourselves. And i guess that's all that matters. With all the 'hard gay' antics and 'say say say' shoutouts. Enjoy - hard gay vids - http://www.youtube.com/results?search=bakafish&search_type=search_videos&search=Search


*********


Let me tell you about the day before:
Last night, i ended attachment late at 9pm. I dilly-dallied, wasting precious time for sleep for gawd knows what. Then i had to drag myself up at 5.50am to head to the hospital for my morning shift. Pure Shit.
I enjoyed the opportunity to interact with the students from the other shift. Most of them, i believe, earnestly worked their butt off.

Me and Fara were allowed to leave a little earlier to get to school - for the damn blasted debate. Yes, the same debate that stirred up so much ptoblems between that Kaninah and me.

Pls - she has so much makeup on her face, she rivals MAC. Ronald MacDonald's that is.

Ultimately, she abused her authority to extend my attachments from the original 7am-3pm to 7am-6pm, for 3 mornings. Piss ass mother-fucker. Yes, i'm seriously super pissed by her. I did sms an apology and requested for a private audience but that bitch flatly declined. I will not bother to make contact with her again. She can stuff her fuck face. I will also email the contents of the sms to the kaypohs who are looking upon this matter. So they can't say i didn't try.

I know that bitch is afraid to face me - in case she gets bombarded with verbal abuse. WAHAHHAA...

Maybe i'll faint in the ward tomorrow. Then i can sensationalize the whole concept to the media. Look at how the school expects a student to make up for hours even while the student is representing the same blardy school, in an official event. Logic-less. And that students from the same team can be dealt with in opposing manners (read : no need for makeup) simply because our lecturer is a butt-fucked, ass-licking clown with an array of garish colours, rivalling that of 10 million opera singers. Please note - she IS a wonder of the world. I WONDER why she looks THAT bad.