Tuesday, May 23, 2006

'myspace


I met my ITE lecturers today. Complained my butt off (cause nothing on my chest to scream off in the first place). They asked me why i used such strong words to describe my dislike. Haiz.. if i was powerful and rich, i'd blabber on and on. Alas, paupers like me can only moan and groan in private (unseductively) or write hypocritical emails to the relevant authorities on the pretence of 'constructive feedback'. Which i did. And will continue to do so. At the very least, i managed to shave off 3hrs of make-up hours from my clinical placement.

I voiced my interest in returning to ITE to teach. The place that started my whole journey into nursing. They strongly encouraged me to return. But going back will be tough. Seriously tough. I don't wish to return empty handed. Hopefully, i can get the chance to get some substantial papers then return, least i become another blabbering idiot that NYP choses to feed. Not to say that they're aren't any gems there. Just not many. The ratio of blabbering idiots and psychotic bitches to gems stand at about 3:1. And i'm sighing again. If this figure continues to grow, i'm going to slam my head into the wall and commit suicide like Bao Gong.

However, i'm glad my classmates in NYP gave me a chance. What started out as strangers has blossomed into a hyperactive, super imaginative frienship fuelled with fun, both at the ward level and in school. Buring hachets and pulling out the knives dug deeply behind our backs, i'm glad that something good has come out from all this.

My friends stop me from overeating.
Stop me from stabbing Fad only doing her hypocount and ignoring call bells.
Stop me from buying more useless stuff.
Stop me from laughing at the doctor's undone zipper. Again.
Stop me from wringing the dark bitch and her abuse of power.
Stop me from pouncing on staff with hormonal imbalances.
Stop me from basically, sadistic murder.

Fara cools me down with all her baby talk.
Suli occupies my time and energy with cleaning up the stream of pee she leaves behind.
Moonie provides me all the info known to man.
Lionel influences me with his lame and sometimes racist jokes.

While Sharon Lee showers me with all her love and her wisdom.
Rick shows me the importance of play.
And Ross balances the scales with constant brainwashing and pulls me back to sanity.

Nothing more i can actually ask for now.
I'm happy. For now. Blardy content.

Well, maybe, entry into NUS would be nice =)
I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
But my legs are wide open.
Though i think that'll be more of a hinderance then help.