Monday, April 10, 2006


Today was a relatively uneventful day. My 1st day of my paeds attachment at a well known local hospital. I couldn't sleep the the night before so i went there really stoned tired.

The ward was super humid. And our friend, the Pig (moon's love bite lover), had accented the ward with a distinct aroma. As usual, he brought drama with his relentless 'i-already-knew-that' attitude. And the only reason why he does is because he fucking retained into our level. Face it. Reality bites.

We basically drifted aimlessly from 7am, then finally went for lunch at 12pm-1pm. I nearly fainted from extreme hypoglycemia. Please... i need to eat. Preferably by 10am! The children were quite enjoyable. I made friends with some of them. Pity i won't be able to see them again (FYI, they are to be discharged later in the day, not pass away, ok!!)

Lunch was good =) Bumped into lots of friends in the canteen. Together, we attended a briefing by the lecturers and hospital staff. My school uses the same biowarfare everywhere. They BORE people to death. Many just ended up sleeping or sms-ing through the briefing.

Lionel lightened the day with his jokes, though i am unable to reiterate due to the sensitive nature of his chosen topics. Wahaha... i can tell you mine though.
1.The Pig came with a red mark over his neck, so i casually remarked, 'Aiye moonie, why you give your bf lovebite so big one?'.
2. I asked Zul why he put curlers onto his fringe the night before (refering to the perfectly coiffered C shaped fringe)
3. I shared my chocolate marashmellow (oh gawd, it was estacy!) with moonie. I ate the chocolate, she got to smell it =)

Wahahaa... damn funny. Damn lame. So me. And yes, Lionel will be Lionel.