Thursday, April 13, 2006

Some people rub me the wrong way. Its hard to pinpoint the uneasiness and discomfort that manifests in me.

They may seem really friendly, articulate and even intellectual but they lack a major component: SINCERITY. Yup, because being a friend means more then plastic smiles and prefect pronounciation. It's not as superficial as that.

Below, is a list of what i admire in the people that have an impact on my life, or those that have crossed paths with me:
  • Sharon Lee - Her strength
  • Ross - His selflessness
  • Rick - His happy, loving nature
  • My Bro - His protectiveness towards me
  • Kelvin - His unpretentiousness
  • Deeva - Her courage
  • Moonie - Her ability to laugh at herself
  • Fara - Her wicked imagination
  • Suli - Her sense of humor
  • Lionel - His wordly knowledge
  • Zul - His leadership
  • Joey - His passion
  • Izzy - His poetic nature

It doesn't mean that you mean any less if you're not in the list. It's just that these are the people that strike up an exclaimation in my head. Traits that burst out whenever i think of them, traits that i find so desirable, i want to keep in my pockets. Only to take them out in the toilet to view when i'm bored. Ok, you can see that my imagination is starting to get the better of me. So i better exercise some form of restraint.