Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Well, what do you know..i'm blogging again..haha

Am still unsure to whether i would let my blog to ever see the light of day. Maybe i'll keep this a secret and bitch all i like here. Or maybe, when i'm in the mood, i'll link up with my friendster profile so all my irritating friends will be able to read my posts.

Or maybe i'll bring this to me to my grave.

I have so much to bitch about. I guess i'll start with my day's events.

I went to school at 9am today for my psychology test. Apparently, it was supposed to start at 10am. Freakish shit. So, yup.. technically Ross gave me a lift in vain. Moonie, all your fault lor!! Wahahahaa.... people seem to be telling me all the wrong timing. I'll fire you if this continues, Moonie (my unofficial secretary). But then agin, i only have myself to blame because i'm just too damn blardy lazy to check my own schedule =P.

Well, last minute mugging does much to the brain (read: headache) and little to the body (read: exhaustion). I got some right and some wrong (duh...what did you think?!). And hopefully, i'd manage to scrape a reasonable grade. I really have to be more consistent. Need to revise for the comming exams. I've got 2 weeks to absorb. I feel like an imitation spongebob already. Phooey...
And in the midst of the test, Mr Bak Quah went scrammbling for attention once again. Ewwww. Please stop. I'm sick of you just sharing my air already. Wahahhaa..

Oh yeah, before the test, my friends and i had a conversation. Here goes:

Moonie : Is the Black Hole fact or fiction?
Me : It's fact. We all have a black hole. (Sticks ass out and points to anus)
All : Wahahaha...
Su or Jil (can't really remember) : I heard that the black hole's connected to the burmuda triangle.
Me : It is..! When you wear a thong..! The triangle's connected to the black hole and in turn connected to the black line (butt crack)

Yeah.. i know. Lame. Real Lame. So that just about describes me. I'm lame. And i admit it.
What can you do about it? Nothing. Get a life