Friday, March 24, 2006

MAGIQMIRROR

I just read my friend's blog. In it, she talked about which sense she'd rather lose (not cents or non-sense..wahhahahaa). She stated that she'd rather lose her sense of hearing over sight.

And me? Being the non conformist renegade that i am, would like to choose otherwise. In short, i'd give up my sight or hearing. Simply because to lose my sight now, means that i would already have built up visual images of the people and things i love. And to me, sound transmits far more emotions (on contrary to the notion of a picture speaks a thousand words). I told you-i'm a blardy revolutionary.

To me, i think it would be good to shut out the outside world and all its ugliness, at least visually. I dont know whether it would be very fruitful though. Cause the sounds that can be created amplifies emotions - i guess that's why all most everyone has a favourite song. I seldom hear people talking about their favourite picture.

And what good is sight when all you can see is suffering? Then again.. there is neither any joy in hearing the cries of sorrow.

My deduction (or rather, half cents worth) on the matter is = make a difference in the world or stay useless. Talk, as they often lament, is CHEAP.

And sight is destructive if its centred around superficial beauty. The ability to hear is useless if all you hear is sadness. The sense of smell is redundent if all you can smell is death. Touch is pointless if you can't feel love. And taste is just about pointless if that tongue of yours is deep rooted in vile.

Seems like i'm talking about myself. Wahahha...hmmmmmmmm.. do you dare admit the same?