Saturday, March 25, 2006



Chocolatte Milkshake


At times, i wonder if i've blardy lost the ability to form shit (literally), due to my intestines' apparent hyper h2O sucking abilities.

What i have from all the hard work are CHOOLATTE milkshakes... and sometimes, even topped with sprinkly bits.

So scary. So gross. My anus resembles some insanely wrong episode of extreme makeover (aka slurpee machine). Only this time, it's churning out 'lovely' warm chocolate milkshake goo/paste/whatever.

Anyone care to try some?

They say some people get aroused by shit. Heck, by all means, throw a little greenback my way and i'll send the blardy watery lot to you! Wahahhaa...

If this continues, i swear the swamp thing will be crawling out from my loo. Either that or i'll be known as the inverted volcano soon.

Crap shit. Phooey. Pui.
I bet you'll never look at a cup of choco milkshake the same again